On-campus housing will be available the evenings of July 9 – July 13, 2017 in one of Otterbein University’s residence halls (25 W. Home Street) featuring air-conditioned suite-style housing (adjoining double bedrooms connected via a shared bathroom) plus a limited number of private single rooms. Occupancy will be available on a first-come, first-served basis. If staying on campus, the residence hall will be available for check-in after 3:00pm EST on Sunday, July 9, 2017.
The conference registration page will include the option of on-campus housing in the “additional items” at the end of the registration form. Payment for on-campus housing will be due at the time of conference registration. Designation for on-campus housing must be selected by April 30, 2017 and cannot be guaranteed after this date.
On-campus lodging options and costs are detailed below (costs listed are per person). Each on-campus lodging patron will be charged a one-time $26.00 USD charge, in addition to the nightly rate.
- Shared Room / Shared Bath – $25.00 USD per night per person
- 2 people to a room, up to 4 people sharing a bathroom
- If you are registering alone and choose this option, please note that you may be assigned to a room with another same-gender conference attendee.
- Or, if you are bringing a guest or want to room with another conference attendee and do not mind sharing a bathroom, also choose this option. Guests and desired roommates / suitemates must be designated on the registration form.
- Single Room / Shared Bath – $40.00 USD per night per person
- 1 person to a room, up to 3 people sharing a bathroom
- If you want the room to yourself, but don’t mind sharing a bathroom with an adjoining room, choose this option.
- You may request another conference attendee as your suitemate in the adjoining room on the registration form if desired.
- Private Room / Private Bath – $80.00 USD per night per room
- 1 paid conference attendee and up to 1 guest
- If you want a room and bathroom to yourself, or if you are planning on bringing a guest and do not want to share a bathroom with another room, choose this option.
- Please note that this option has limited availability.
A “guest” is a non-conference attendee accompanying a paid conference attendee. Conference attendees that are bringing a guest and staying in the residence hall are limited to the Shared Room or Private Room options above.
The cost of on-campus housing includes a linen set which contains: 1 pillow, 1 blanket, 1 sheet set, 1 towel, 1 hand towel, and 1 wash cloth. As this is a residence hall, please note that typical hotel amenities are limited and may not be available (ex.: soap, shampoo, hair dryer, ice, etc).
If you have a unique housing scenario and have additional questions, please contact email@example.com. The refund policy can be found on the FAQ’s page.
Off-Campus Lodging Options
There are several local hotels 2+ miles from the campus. Transportation arrangements are recommended, as there is no hotel within walking distance of the campus. A few of the options include (call for rates):
- Fairfield Inn and Suites Columbus Polaris – starting at $104 USD per night
- Hilton Columbus/Polaris – starting at $111 USD per night
- Nationwide Hotel and Conference Center (shuttle transportation may available to campus, with advance arrangement directly with the hotel) – starting at $115 USD per night